Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Betrayal

Betrayal

To think that i've told u things that are meant to be kept between us. Apparently, it's not. Cos i heard it from another person. Ironic it is. The person is once i detest. Karma? A frd or a foe... i'm quite cluessless. One thing i know for sure, i'm glad i made the right decision.

If u think i'm saying abt u, u're juz being guilty. Don't bother calling anyone to verify. What has changed, had changed. It's never gona be like the same b4. I'm not on any side. I'm on my own. As u are on ur own too. Prolly this is gona be the last time i'm gona say anything abt it... if u're asking me are we still frds. Yes, we will still be frds. Just frds... simple as it is... cos simplicity is a bliss.

Everyone is tired... they just want to put an end to it. So let me do everyone a favour and end it here. Not going to think about it, not going to say abt it, not going to ask abt it. I shall let God decide what will become of us.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home