Saturday, December 31, 2005

Quiet NYE

Quiet NYE

Gone are the days where i go suntec fountain/sentosa/expo/marina square to countdown. As age catches up, i realise i don't like crowds. I don't like squeezing with sweaty pple or smell those smelly armpits and shout "HAPPY NEW YEAR" anymore.

I like to spend the time with my love ones, chilling out, enjoying movies at the comforts of my sofa, have a lil drink and give each other a big warm hug when the clock struck 12. Wanted to gamble the NYE away on mahjong table but we're lack of 1 person. Here comes plan B = movie marathon with carol dearie!!

My 3 other ballies will spent NYE with their other-halfs... Hmmz... thou i was attached the same time last year.. but i din spend with "him"... [now that i remembered] i actuali spent it with Joseph, Ray and Jimmy. *scoff* I'm amaze at myself, that i actually could tolerate all those nonsense. Well, it aint gona happen anymore. It disgust me to even think abt it. FULL-STOP

A new year coming, new things to look forward to. 05' ended in a good note, i'm sure my 06' will be even better... like studying in Aussie or another 1 mth holiday in Shanghai? *grinz*

Last but not least... to my lovely parents and my 3 lovely girls that is so dear to me... I LOVE U ALL!!




Ever so stern-looking dad.. but he's so sweet underneath that "black" face!



A dear friend, a great listener, most importantly... she's my one and only! *muacks* Love ya mummy!



We can don't see/talk to each other for weeks.... but the frdship still continues to grow stronger.



Life w/o you is mundane... it's my "fu fen" to have met u... thank you for making 05' a memorable one. =)



You're the Sunshine in my life! Stop losing weight and love urself more!



Safari year-end party.... love my colleagues who went tru thick and thin with me.... guests are pain in the arse sometimes... hvg all of u there makes work so much easier!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR and have a great 2006 ahead!!! May God Bless the world!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home