Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Surprise Visit!!

Val's surprise visit!

MISS U!!!! i'm so happy to see u today!!! but u got more attention from jessie lah.. *jealous* some of the pics are really cute.. post them up yeah!! =) Tmr MoS as discussed... everyone is welcome to celebrate my 22nd bday. i just realised i've stopped making a big fuss over my bday aredi.. guess it's the age... as u grow older.. u just want to spend with ur love ones. No more big celebrations with tonnes of frds or booking of chalet/bbq... So if u wana come to share some love, i'll see ya at MoS! Free admission for the ladies btw.. they hvg a retro night! Head-on with Zouk!! *grinz*

Thanks to Carol and Jaydee, i got my 1st crumpler bag!! Gosh, i really really like it!! Thou i wish it was one size bigger so i can put all my barangs barangs... heee... nevertheless, i love the colour/design! Thank you both so much!! hmz.. this is the 2nd bday present i received.. the 1st was from my dearest mummy.. she bought me a levi's jean!! *muacks* wanted to buy me the nike bag too, but i shdn't ask for so much. =P Key & Val! I'm still waiting for the pressies u gals made with LOVE!! hee...

The remaining week till the end of the year gona packed with activities!!! All these gona start in a few hours time!! I'll be counting down in my lala land!!! Cheerios!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home