Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bro's social night

Bro's Social Night

My sec sch sweet heart finali made it to OCS, the place he always wanted to be. But wen i asked if he prefer sispec or OCS, he said he prefer Sispec... Wat the ****.... (He crossed-over....hmm.. it's those army terms lah) ANyway, went to his social night and it's those usual stuff, i.e games, songs, ppt, food and wat nots... Some girls are over-dress, some dress down... based my "past experience" i'm sorta the in-btw... Here're some pictures...




Kim bro and his platoon mates... top => Zul & Nana... right => (sorry.. i forgot their names!)



The man who protect our nation!! Remember!! If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!!! *grinz*

Due to this, i must apologise to Chris, cos i forgot about this social night and promise to bring him to safari until kim reminded me the other day ... i'll make it up to u alrtz!! Dui Bu Qi!!

Gona wakey in a few hours time... whole day packed with activities.. gotta go airport to send my aunt & her family off... den hopefully can rush to sentosa and meet carol.. den work +chi commentary (I'm kinda looking forward to it.. cos it's been such a long time!!) Gosh... i beta catch some slp now... or else lots of pple will nag at me...

I know i know.. it's another of my boring entry... but hey... i dun get many inspirations to write those "chim" entries... good things dun come by so often... *grinz*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home