Friday, December 09, 2005

21 not 12

21 not 12

We're not small kids anymore, some things dun hv to be told what to do. what happen, happened. u dun hv to go ard telling or tell cos he's ur frd or he asked u to. I dun care who u tell it to, the fact that u went ard telling pisses me off. C'mon, we're all adults here, dun behave like a kid and get all hype up about it.

to those "listeners" or "witness", u duno me well enuff to comment, so u jolly well keep those comment to urself. if u dun like wat u see, stay away from me. if u want to gossip behind my back, make sure i will NEVER hear a thing about it.

i noe my limits, i noe my dos and don'ts, i'm 21 not 12. i'm responsibe for my actions, i respect u, but did u respect me? No u didn't. u hv the cheek to ask me if i'm in ur shoes, what will i do. I'm telling u now, i'll juz brush it off n smile. it's suppose to be a fun-filled nite, u spoilt everything. u hoping it wun jeopadize our frdship, trust me.. it had. i wun trust u anymore.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home