Monday, November 14, 2005

Fun filled wEek

Fun-filled WeEk!!

Pretty long entry with pictures included!! Read on if u wana see babes n gross pictures... muhahahah Each day is coded with different colour... lazy to blog according to dates... *grinz*




Started off my holiday with Clubg on wed, a day after our last paper. Went to Dlb O and it was helluva night!! Mua partner-in-crime make the night very"special" n we had so much laughter! Bump into our poly frds n Val's colleague n my sec sch frd!! We have to pretend we are lesbians to fend off guys lah... hahahhaz! I lost my precious kiss to pweetie val!! *grinz* But it was sweet rt babe? Oppzz... James wun get jealous will he? Lolz!!

Thur was spent shopping @ Ikea! My "alarm clock" rang at 1030am but i wana snuggle in my bed longer... so... i only got up at 12pm... Oppzzyyy... have to make someone wait so long for me... I'm SORRY!!! Dragged my lazy bum down to Ikea n was already famished by then.... could have ate a cow but decided to maintain my "image"... had BK instead.. *giggles* Had fun teasing, browsing n saying cold lame jokes... *grinz* Thx for offering ur "muscles" !! It's quite a load to carry! =)

Fri is an auspicious date to pierce my belly!! Auspicious? nahhh.. i made it up myself.. *grinz* cos it's easy to remember mah.. 11/11/05. Till now, i still can't believe i actuali did it!! The lady @ Hereen was good! She was fast n with minimal pain/ no pain at all!! I'm amaze indeed! Wana see some pics? I'm sure it's not gross at all!! Thanks to my pweetie photographer VaL! =)



Can u see my "gan chiong" face as i lay there??!! Waiting to be "slaughtered" as Val described! >_<



Here's a CLOSE-up shot... sweet pink stud!! =) im LOVING IT!! Guess this will be the last piercing i'm gona have... will i tattoo? No i will NEVER tattoo... piercing if u dun like, juz take it out will do.. tattoo? if u dun like... it's permanent...even if u can remove, there will be scar... Alrt.. enough of this espisode.. let's move on to the next one... heee




We decided to take NEOPRINTS cos we look so sweet that day!! heee.. the pictures turned out very nice isn't it??!! I love EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!! Some pose very impromptu cos everything is in Jap!! Who the hell knows how to read the instructions??!! Geezz.. anyhow click and we ended up having to think of different pose every few seconds!! the camera just kept SNAPPING!! Nevertheless, we girls still look Pweetie!! *cheeky grinz* Ohh.. when it came to choose how many frames we want, i accidentally chose 36 frames!! Geez.. so small! how to see?!! Well, smart PriscY here know how to use her SoNy-T3 to save the day!!! Use my camera to ZOOM in and take every individual shot!! the result is the nicely collage photo u saw above!! hahaz.. or else u can't see NUTS lah... =P




My day continues with sweet surprises =) White lilies are my favourites...."I know how u knew!!" *point fingers at u.. yes u!!* hahaz... really appreciate the sweet gesture... and u know what? The few buds are blossoming right now!! They are such a BEAUTY aren't they?!! Now they are placed nicely on my table top.. i'm looking at it as i blog *wink* Flowers can really brighten up my day! Guess im gona get a nice vase n buy flowers to deco my room. heee



Went for Drive-tru movie with Chris.. Madagascra.. we didnt exactly drive-tru.. we walked-in instead... muhahaha.. it's so funny.. we were late due to a LOONNNNGGG walk to our makan place @ ECP.. geeez.. it's really LONG lah... when we arrived at pasir ris carpark B, it was filled with cars aredi.. so we "walked-in" instead lah.. *giggles* But Chris made it up by giving me my "Cow&Jerry" Remember to use dry-ice nx time yeah!! hee.. but.. dry ice are not sold in the market rt.. hee.. anyways... u went tru lots of trouble i know, and i enjoyed the night!! *huggies*

Saturday = SENTOSA DAY!!! gosh.. im getting a little tired with typing.. i just let the pictures tell u about it! More details can be read at my pretty babes bloggy!! Princess Key & Pweetie Val




The trios!!



Princess Key & Pweetie VaL



Friend goes tru thick n thin for 13 years and counting!!



U know me so well... mere words are not enough to describe the thing we share *muacks*



Cheeky Babes!



Finale Collage!! Loving each day!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home