Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Zoned out

Zoned out....

Felt the emptiness after my last paper td, dun think im the only one who's feeling this way. Strange thou, don't i have lots of activites planned? So why am i feeling weirdly... *pout lips* ANyway, im glad it's all over... gona be a good 2 months break b4 the new sch term start again. All the activities will start to roll from tomorrow onwards.... *beams*

Went NYDC for lunchie after my paper.. with great company of cos! Namely Val, William and Chris. I had the 1-for-1 lunch special tt's why.. i still have a lot coupons lah, muz fin by nx feb...who wana go NYDC? Ring me k! hehee... Photos?! Sorry man, forgot to take pictures... i guess all of us look bad today. Will, Val and I look like panda.. Chris was... hmmz.. as said by me, not in a very good mood thou he claims he's OK... =P (Alrtz!! U are not in a bad mood, u are ok.. just that u feel cheated for the 400bucks.. *grinz*)

Val decided to make some special delivery after lunch but she duno her way... With the help of Chris, 3 of us made our way to CBD... It's amazing how much trouble one is willing to go tru... juz to make the other happy... to see them smile... Haven't seen her so happy in a long time. "Do stay happy for a long time babe... keep smiling! or grining from ear to ear.. hee.."

As for me, things are gona stay the same for the time being... God will lead the way..
___________________________________________________________________

Another series of books im gona get/add into my shopping list --> Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. 7 Books Box set! I had my Lord of the Rings in Box set too.. =)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home