Thursday, November 03, 2005

nEw haIrCut

nEw hAirCut..... aGaiN??

My hair is getting shorter by the day... too stress with exams i guess... keep cutting my hair.. argghhh... The fact that i went to cut my hair AGAIN cos i didn't reali like the "square-cut" shape previously... =P



Therefore i took the trouble and went all the way in to J.B and get it "repaired".... and was also thinking, should i get it rebonded too....



Aiyah... might as well get it rebonded lah.. thou it may be boring.. but it's SOoooo easy to maintain lah *grinz* .....like my fringe? did something similar before but cos "someone" didnt like it then... so i grow it long... now i cut it again cos he's no longer in my life and from now on, i will not let anything/anyone stop me from doin the things i want/like. =P



"Live life like there's no TOMORROW!"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home