Friday, October 21, 2005

Ngee Ann Library Cafe

Ngee Ann Library Cafe

I remembered i have one post on this place...about how i like the surroundings, the atmosphere..well... here im once again, studying for my exams... waiting for my other half to arrive. *grinz* Was here almost everyday this week, from abt 1000 till abt 1700. (Except yesterday cos my other half had late night on wed and she needed rest the nx day.. *hiaks*) I think i will prefer studying outside... for the full 7 hrs.. i wun feeel slpy. If im at home, i will want to lie down on my bed every 15-20 mins into my studies... arghh *piggish* 3 more days to my 1st paper! *gan chiong* i wonder how much i can churn out during that day... juz hope that i wun hv mental block. *pray*

"Time is what i need now.. be it studies or other things. But dun leave me alone to handle this.... can i be selfish and demanding this time... and enjoy the sweetness tt u're willing to share.."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home