Sunday, October 09, 2005

HOT!!!!

HOT!!!!

ARgghhhGGGHHHhhh........ To those who duno, YES!!! I've finally shifted to my new house. Thought can slp peacefully with the new air-condition.... BUT!!! I WAS WRONG!!!! It wasn't COLD at all... (onli fan-type of air?) and.... it shuts down after 2 hrs?!! BLoODDYYY Hell!!!! I was SUPER BuSHED out after a WHOLE day of SHIFTING and now this is happening to me??!! Can't even have a DECENT rest!! and tmr i need to go back to the old house and do cleaning up TOO!!!! *SUPER IRRITATED!!!!!!!* There's NO FAN in my room, my house only hv one portable fan which my DAD is using NOW!! and they are already aslp wen im back from work last nite. this happened at 4am... and den now 6am in the bloody EARLY MORNING!!! GOSH!!!!! Dun wish to wake them up cos they are super tired too... i can only wait... so the smart me decided to hook myself up to the internet and vent my ANGER!!!!! Definitely neeed to get FAN for my room tmr!!! (I MISSS MY OLD ROOMY!!!!!)

Special Thanks to Alan --> SOrry for the HUGe amount of dusts tt irritates ur nose! *grinz* u've been a great help since morning!!! Hope u wun fall ill after being caught in the rain =P

To Ray --> Thanks for helping to pack "ur house" hahahahz.... im just too tired to move after a long day... but u made things easier for us nearing the end of the day! Cheers mate!!

To Jo & Eng Chey --> TO u both, thx for taking the time off after ur work to help and slacking some of the time.. *grinz* Really appreciate it!

To the rest who wun read my blog --> BIG THANK YOU!!! We manage to shift out in a SINGLE day without hiring house movers!!! The tough part was.... it was raining since morning!! Geez... to those who plan to move, beta start packing early!! or else it'll get REAL MESSY on the actual day... and u'll have BIG prob like me trying to find where my little little things are.

I'M Tired!!!!!!!!!!! (*&@!#&^!@(#*&!@*#&

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home