Thursday, September 29, 2005

Isit Just Me?

WoooHoooo!!!

Random posts for the day



MUA Birkens!!! Hot! Fresh arrival!!! Over the mountain, over the sea, over the sky... finalli it's on my foot!! Muahahahhaz





My ROOMY!! Can see the colour?? This colour is called "Purple Angel" Contrast not very big hor.. prefer it to be a bit darker... =P But nvm lah, like it nevertheless




Met up with Mag last mon, my poly yr 1 & 2 buddy! *misses*



Lanterns @ the Esplanade! It's really beautiful wen u're walking up the flights of stairs!

________________________________________________________

I cut my hair td lor...became quite short ler... cos i wana try to grow my natural curl... carol said she likes my curl... hmmz.. maybe i shd give it another shot.... tt also means i'll need to spend on styling products!! *grumble*

Got a little upset in the evening, but glad ray was there to accompany me. We hvn been toking for a long time and im glad he has found some new interest in life. *grinz* OH, we watched "The Myth" too!!! Not bad wor... i give 3/5 stars for the story and 4/5 starts for the song.. cos i think it's really sweet and nice.

I'm glad we've cleared things up too.. at least now i'll know wat i shd do. Dun forget my *aaaheeemm* demand! =)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home