Thursday, September 22, 2005

Keeps on hanging

Hanging....

Tried to do a video clip of my trip to Los Angeles.... using Window Movies Maker.. but it just keep hanging on me... this is something i promise my granny long long long time ago.... Im goin back this wkends and im not even half way there... only at 2nd day of my 1 mth long trip?? *frown*

Today is like the 1st time in many weeks that i get to slack at home. And the best thing is, it's RAINING!!! Suppose to go Yan Mei's house to chill with the girls.. but the heavy rain stopped me. [SORRY GIRLS!! Hope u all have lots of gossiping and bitching nevertheless =) ]

I'm tired.. i just wana slack... and do nothing at all....

Tmr will be goin to Nokia Starlight Movie, watching Initial-D!! * I pray that it will not rain tmr* Hope tt things will turn out well and everyone will enjoy themselves! Val, hope u'll get better by tmr! Key, Kelvin, Jo and Kenneth! I'll see u there!! It's gona be a crowd and lots of fun i believe. Look at the names i've mentioned!! We sure gona be the loudest tmr nite lah.

Jo gona get those cushions from me tonite... we're gona make ourselves very comfortable tmr!! *grinz*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home