Wednesday, September 07, 2005

PAIN!!!

Ouch ouch... PAIN PAIN!!!!

Didnt know facial can be that painful, i bet you muz be thinking that facial is something relaxing... NAHHH... Not the one i went to today... *sob-sob* When she landed her fingers on me, i almost shouted for "STOP" But i endure.. endure... wana to shout for STOP again, but i didn't. IT's REALLY PAINFUL!!! The aunty kept telling me no pain no gain. True enough, when she showed me the "dirt" she extracted outta my face, i was like.. "WOW" that much?!!! Still i wana emphasize again.. IT's PAINFUL!!! VaL said it's worth it, IT BETTER BE!!! hee...

After 1/2hr of squeezing... i felt as though my face went tru hell. Pimples that are ages ago were extracted, black-heads, white-heads, etc.... everything lah!! After which, she applied this cool gel on my face... the relaxation began... *massage massage* She massage quite hard i realized... *grinz* Anyway, I almost fell aslp cos it's so comfortable... When it's all done, i still can feel the burning sensation on my cheeks... wen she showed me the mirror, my 1st response was... so clean ah... where's my blackheads?? :P

It's realli an UNFORGETABLE experience lor... will i return for another session? I'll see bah... many factors like money and endurance of pain hv to be considered... But as i was washing my face td at home... i can feel the smoothness of my face lor... there's a BIG difference from before! *grinz* Maybe i'll just go back for the next session wen i feel like pampering myself again... hmmz pampering?? more of torturing myself i believe... *shake head*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home