Monday, August 15, 2005

More clubg

Obar

Obar have lots of ah nehs and malays, 1st time the chinese are outnumbered. *grinz* nevertheless, had a helluva time @ Herry's bday celebration. =) Been clubg a lot lately... broke my personal record i think... went on fri, sat... den a break on sun and mon... con't again this coming tue and wed (maybe). Not forgetting the KTV session last thur at Jurong East! Haven't had so much fun in such a short period of time! OH OH OH!! I had my PRIMARY school gathering at marche on last SAT too! the last time we met up was about 5-6yrs ago!! It's great to see them again. Esp Ms. Cheong aka Mrs. Peh. She never change!! Still so bubbly and my gosh... look so young!!!! The rest of my pri classmates changed lots!! I'll just let pictures do the talking yeah!!



Mini primary sch gathering



The girls



The Boys





Shyam, YanMei, Herry, Carol and PriscY



With the bday boi



Sweet....



Action gau gau...







Nora, Carol, Nuraini and ME!



Gosh... i forgot his name!! *oppz*



Our First Kiss!!



FOod AttAck!



CaughT in ThE AcT





It'S mY LiFe!!! YeAh





--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home