Sunday, July 31, 2005

OE done

1 down, 7 more to go....

gosh... i was realli bushed out after ONE WHOLE day at the library with VaL. Let's see, we spent almost 8hrs in the cold library, finali managed to finish our OE project. Not 100% complete, but i can safely say it's 75% done. *hugs VaL tightly* We did it babe! We manage to clear it off 1 week before it's due!!! Cheers to that! We went on our separate ways after tt... she's having dinner with her parents and me.. headed home and waited for Jo to pick me up to go JB. His Toyota VIOS club had this "Toyota Free Night" thingy at Johor circuit... so i also kapo kapo.. go and see see.

It's not my 1st time there, nothing much has change. Other than Toyota club... the Honda club from msia were there too. After last nite, i can safely made this conclusion, Msia cars are super duper noisy after modification... and since it's illegal to modified sg cars.. they are always the quiet ones. *grinz* I have to cover my precious ear to prevent bursting of my ear drums when they race past me. Hmmz.. other than that, i dun see any interesting cars. Have a few subaru, lancer.. oh.. and one lotus.. *yawnz* was getting tired after many many cars zoom past me... trying hard to keep my eyes open. When it's time to go back, i just rushed to the car. =P

I want to own a car too!!! I must earn this myself man...

giving myself a little break now... i think im gona have a nap.. and it's work again tonite.... *pigging*


"Don't take my words to heart,
all i want is for the best of us.
if you think im too harsh,
or even too mean with my words.
Tell me at my face.
I'm sure we are all mature enough,
to handle things openly."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home