Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Where's the PEOPLE!!

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!

I know it's a superb weather to slp in, snuggle in bed, cos it has been raining the whole morning. BUTTTTTT.... I THOUGHT WE SAID WE WOULD ATTEND LECTURE IN DA MORNING!!!! *grumble* I made the effort to drag myself outta bed despite the many temptations to stay in bed and continue my beauty slp. Den i receive msg from VaL, saying that she will not attend the lecture. Alrtz... i tot probably Lyly or Mr. Will will be in sch. So i got dressed, and dad said he will send me to school. GREAT! Had breakie at Killiney Kopitiam opp Bukit Timah Plaza and called Lyly, she is still in bed at 9.30am. (Morning lecture starts at 9.30am) Msg Mr. Will and he didnt reply... so i ASSUME he is also in bed. Joanne will definitely not attend the morning lecture cos she juz came back from HK last nite. I DUN WAN TO CRASH LECTURE ALONE!! *frown* My last resort... msg Grace... she also didnt reply. NO ONE IS IN SCH AT ALL??!! SOOOOO.... i decided to slack at my dad's office since everyone will be at home SLEEPING in their COSY bed and i'm OUTTA bed whining here at Apple Centre. >_< TMD...

After a long while... i rcv msg from grace, she told me she is in lecture aredi. But i dun feel like going there anymore.. it's so depressing. I'm DEPRIVE of SLEEP and MOST of the people are slpg soundly in bed at this hour with this superb weather. "A lack of slp Prisc is an unhappy Prisc" I should have just boycott this ER lecture too....Im not blaming anybody here, just want to release some hot air out to "warm" myself... bleah... ritez... i'm uttering rubbish... i think i will make do with it and slp at my dad's office for a short while. Until somebody calls to tell me they are in school aredi..........

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home