Sunday, July 10, 2005

Back in J.B

Back in J.B

It's been slightly more than a month since i was back from the States, everything passes by so quickly. I have to stop and catch my breathe, take in all the events that had happened in the past month. Whenever i feel that i've lost track of time, i'll flipped my organizer and make sure my plans didnt crash with other things. My organizer play such a big part in my life, it's like my road directory, telling me where to go, without it, i'm lost. It also marks the many important dates in my life, memories from the past and many joyous occasion that put smiles on my face. There're even lovegetti cards that i've took with frds and love ones. With improving technology, i understand that many people will want a PDA instead. To me, it is a cold-heartless machine without any warmth. Just for you to record ur appointments, meetings, plan ur schedule. After a while, u might just chuck it aside and let it gather dust. I've many friends who bought it and eventually wana sell it away. Call me old-fashioned, i still prefer writing in my organizer, with a touch of love and a little effort, it'll always be my trusted partner through thick and thin.

Was back in J.B for the weekend. I figure out if i dun go back, i wun be free till next month. From next week onwards, all my wkends are occupied. Key bday dinner, work, Sentosa, Pasir Gudang race track, view my new house... and it's a new month.

Met up with Khoon Li yesterday noon, i didnt know we actually have so much to talk about! Stayed at Lavender for almost 2.5 hrs! Imagine we were like strangers during primary school and he even call me "dao" and say im unapproachable!! *scoff* Am i more frdly and sociable now then? =P Anyhow, i took him for a ride to Danga Bay since he haven't been there. More chit-chat in the car all the way back to his house. We gonna meet up again for our primary school gathering. *U better organized it well Khoon Li!*

There's this place at City Plaza - Rooftop area which comprises of 2 indoor soccer courts, several table tennis tables, pool & snooker tables and a bar. Quite a decent place in J.B by far... was there with Yang and Yi Hao and several others whom i can't remember their names. =P Yang just came out from his camp, the last time i saw him, he was about to go tekong. Though it has been a month, but it seems like just yesterday. Had quite a bit to drink but it's only beer, didnt feel the kick. *grinz* Yang was feeling drowsy after his medication, that poor boy fell ill ever since he got into the camp and hasn't recover since. Stayed till about 2am and went for supper near my house. It's like a norm during supper time that many gossips and craps jokes arised. Ours was no difference, esp with all those "Jiu Hu" slang... even more funny lah!

*Yang, take care of urself k! Will see ya when u get out again and wen i get back to JB again. ;) *

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home