Saturday, June 25, 2005

Refreshinly Green!

Refreshingly Green!

Finally got my brain juice working yesterday while working on my new blog skin. I like the colour, like the picture, but i can't get the things fitting into the position i want them to be! *irritated* Think im gonna need some "expert" advice from carol when she got back from her Artysy camp. At the mean time, this is how it looks like....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Simple skin but i love the colour!!!! Since green is good for the eyes, visiting my site is definitely a "healthy" choice! *giggles* Oh man, i love her bikini, maybe i should get a green bikini too!

Promised VaL to scan some pictures ages ago... only got the "time" to do it now. *Babe! I need photos for the student card, wana take some snapshot with me again?! =)*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not forgetting my buddy Carol! I love this picture which costs us freaking $10!!! We can buy 2 meals with that money!! Geezz... Horrible. *laugh* Nevertheless, it's one of my fav among so many that we took.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home