Monday, June 13, 2005

Ideas for new room

Dreams...




I'm gona move out by Oct... from woodlands to woodlands. Dun give me that queer look, i'm really shifting just across the street. Dun ask why, it's strictly confidential...lolz... Anyhow, i've been reading up on design books, window shopping, surfing to get more ideas for my new room. It's time to put my bad habits behind and give my room a new look! Went to Ikea during my stay in States and saw this particular bed frame that i like, but it's not selling in Spore. I hope this design will come in their next season thou... cos i really like it.


There are so many things that i would like to have and do but it all cost money. I wonder when can i ever start saving. All that i've saved are used for things that i want or go for holiday trips. It's really not healthy for my bank account. Maybe i should just lock myself at home and only go out for work and school.

Dad went for a short holiday in KL, so it's home alone again! Guess i need to clean the house and unpack my bags today. Have to kick that lazy habit of my and start doing something useful.

*Carol dear, Big THANKS! U know what i mean.*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home