Saturday, April 23, 2005

What's wrong?

Duno wat's wrong with my previous blogskin.... the pictures don't show anymore *sad* i reali like tt skin a lot. But have a spare one which is this one that i fancy too.. hmmz.. a change before i go away for holidays bah.

Got a prob with the music... cos it will auto play again when u reach the tagboard area... it's kinda irritating, can't get it fix. So u guys/gals just hit the "stop" button at the player right at the bottom of the tagboard k? hee... *cheers*

Very very slpy ah... didn't slp well last nite...my darling lah...listened to him goin through his notez.. den my whole mind kept thinking of his things.. as if im the one taking the exam like tt... hmmpphhh... *pout lips* I'm gona get my *click=> Ben & Jerry treat from him tmr!! =p

Prisc... Out!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home