Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Rose



The Rose

Artist: Bette Midler

some say love, it is a river that drowns the tender reed.
some say love, it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed.
some say love, it is a hunger, an endless aching need.
i say love, it is a flower, and you it's only seed.

it's the heart, afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance.
it's the dream, afraid of waking, that never takes a chance.
it's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give.
and the soul, afraid of dyin', that never learns to live.

when the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long,and you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong,just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows,lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes the rose.

Being a couch potato nowadays, got plenty of time to watch vcds.. the lastest on my dvd player? The Rose "Qiang Wei Zhi Lian" by Ella and the tall handsome, blue eye guy. =D




A very meaningful song, lyrics that touch my heart, say my feelings... =)

___________________________________________________________________

Got my Visa today, they issued me a 10 years multiple visa =) Called my grandma and she wants me to leave this coming wkend!!!! She is too excited i guess, i calmed her down and told her the earliest i can leave is 28th, which is next week. I still have my work commitments and a long awaited date with my sweetie.... can't leave so soon. And if im leaving on the 28th, i'll have to apologise to Clarabelle and Joseph. Sorry that i can't be there on your bday, will bring pressies back definitely! =)

Tmr will get my lazy arse back to J.B to buy the air tickets. Need to take off from work again, this time i might be goin away for about 2 months. Initially planned my holidays for a month, but since im there and i can afford the time, why not stay a little longer yeah? Called SIM and they say my parents can help me do all the necessary administrative matters etc, and school should re-open on the 4th July. I shall enjoy a little longer bah... i dun get such chance (fully sponsored trip) all the time! =p

Miss me peeps!!! I hope i'll get internet connection over there, so i can update my blog and chat with u guys and gals. The person i'll miss most.... my darling.... understand u're busy for ur exams preparation now, sorry for being so demanding sometimes... i just miss u too much. Must spent more time with me when i get back k! So quickly meet ur frds, do ur SRC stuff while im away, so i can have u by myself wen i get back... hee...



My Dive Card is ready for collection! Danz!! I will show u k!! =p alrty.. back to my vcds.... oh man... im so lazy.....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home