Sunday, June 19, 2005

Troubled

Troubled



Have you ever feel troubled but duno what u're troubled at? That's what i'm feeling right now. All of a sudden, my good feelings are gone, my moodiness came and i feel despair. Gosh... what is happening to me. I wish i could go drive myself somewhere and have some fresh air. It feels like all the four walls are crushing in on me and i could hardly breathe.

Was at church today. The sermon was good and i think i will download it from the web for future reference. Why is it the future? Well, Rev John Ting spoke about marriage, (not applicable to me now, definitely the future!) and the examples given were so true that every couple will definitely see them in their married life. I believe through his message, every couple will learn to be submissive and love sacrificially just as God love us sacrificially. Bible study will start in July again, i've been giving serious thoughts in joining Jo's bible study. Guess the answer is clearer and clearer as i pray to God everyday. So Jo, am i welcome? heee..

My dad turned 53 on the 18th of June! Happy Birthday dad!! We went Little India for curry fish head but the food at Gayathri is not that nice. I still prefer that Apollo Banana Leaf that Mr Ong brought us during our excursion. Still, we finished our food cos we're all hungry!! I've been skipping breakfast and lunch and only have one meal a day. Guess it's not healthy after all... who want to take care of me please raise ur hands! *giggles*

Alrt, should turn in to my pig style now. Gotta head back to JB tmr morning to celebrate Father's day and Granny bday. After that will have to rush back to spore cos i'm working at nite. *tired*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home