Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Goin Crazy

Feelings High and Low

One moment, i felt terrible... like the whole world is going tru dooms day. Next moment, my mood hits the happy zone. Im super hyper yesterday! Energetic at home (did the laundry, iron clothes) Energetic at work, Energetic back home after work! Can't slp till abt 4 plus in the morning.

Today, i hit the rock bottom again... all of a sudden wen i get back from supper. *weird* Must be that jake who hits my bad mood button. Arrghhhh...

Frds coming back from Aussie, UK for their summer holidays. Goin overseas study is such a norm nowadays. It's just like goin across the causeway. But i guess it's an opportunity for anyone to experience the life on the other side, widen ur horizon so to speak. Hopefully i will be on the other side come next yr. So it's a big big saving plan for me now. That means less goin out, less makan outside, less everything. (If i can help it, and i really must. >_<)


Nevertheless, went to watch Mr and Mrs Smith juz now with Jo. V hilarious dialogues and the fighting scene btw Jolie and Brad is really entertaining! U'll never see such "fighting" among normal couples. But u noe how the story goes, always happy ending. *boring* I like this part from Jolie thou, she said, "If there's anywhere I would rather be... it's here.. with you." I guess that's the only "touching" part in the entire movie. haa...

Met up with Jimmy, Ray and 2 other frds after the movie. Dad gave me lots of freedom now. Still remember i used to ask his permission to go out at night and all, what happen now is, "Dad, i'm goin out." He will still be up when i get back, to see tt i'm safely home, *smile* tt's him, i'm his little girl afterall.


Pictures of the week

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh.. here's Rae aka Raymond and me @ Ken's Wedding.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My loving grandparents! Celebrating Father's day and Granny's bday last sunday!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Argghh.. im so tanned!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Do i still look like my mum??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My youngest aunt!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home