Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ice cream Buffet!

Icy....grrrrrrr

Had Yuki Sushi @ Orchard Cine with Alan last Sunday! It's Steamboat, Hot plate and Ice Cream Buffet!! GOSH!! I had so much ice cream, made me feel so bloated after my meal! We had 10 scoops together k! I think i ate the most lor, keep taking cos i said im still not full yet. After we left the place, then i realise i ate too much! =P

It's pretty fun making ur own ice cream on the Ice plate aka Hot plate. It's the same plate, just that it can be change from hot to cold and vice versa. Got lots of flavours oh! Mange sorbet, Orange Sorbet, Tiramisu, Rum&Raisin, Champagne, Peach Sorbet and so much more! That place is better than Seoul Garden! Cos all those smoke will be absorb to the sides, and will not stink ur hair or ur clothes. Let me show u how isit like!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Looks like cheese isnt it?! lolz when u scrape it off the plate, it will be in flakes, just scoop and eat!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Having Fun doing funny things on the plate!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When u spread it out, the syrup will freeze quicker!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We didnt do it on purpose! When i took the shots, den i realise it's a smiley face!! *giggles*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Taaaa dAaaaa... 10 scoops! The prove!!! Alan is so amaze that i can eat so much..*laugh*

Today is the day! TB21 will have their dinner gathering @ Orchard Cineplex! Behold for lots of pictures!!

___________________________________________________________________

Started my 1st day of sch yesterday, suppose to meet lyly for lunch before my interview with the student council. But things happened last min... so we reached sch just in time for the interview and very little time for lunch! Yes, im joining council! Not crazy or anything, i wun let anything stop me from doin wat i like now. Miss the chance during my last year in poly, so hope to get it back this year! Most importantly, i wana revolutionalize the whole place! Orientation was so bad, i can't imagine if anyone actually enjoy it. Bleah....

My mind went blank most of the time for my 1st lecture, things went in my left ear, and out my right ear. Hope things will be beta today... Aiming for HDs!!!



--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home