Monday, June 27, 2005

Past Memories

Past Memories

How many of you actuali read ur past entries in ur blog and reminiscing them in ur mind? Well, i did it today! It's amazing how much i actuali wrote for the past years. (Started my blog @ xanga on Oct 2003) As i scroll back to the different times in my life, it feels as if im watching a video tape of myself. Rewinding, Stop and play. Can sense the smile on my face as i looked at some of the entries. Names that i've mentioned, some i've lost contact with, some still very dear to me. Things that i've done, i cannot imagine i actuali did them. Photos i've uploaded brings back many memories.

So is having a blog a good thing? To me it is. I'm so lazy to pen my thoughts down and furthermore, i love memories! If i were to keep diary, more space will be taken up to store them instead. Our brain is only that "big", you can't possibly remember everything that happened in your life. I always take a bloody long time to write one entry, cos to me, IT IS my diary. It will be something that i look back in time to come and smile at the silly things that i did. I just hope they won't remove Xanga or Blogspot from the web! It's all in the net! No hard-copies!

Been working almost every night at the Safari, it's gona continue till the end of the month, all the way till my sch reopens on the 4th of July. I guess it's gona be so for quite some time cos i've my big saving plan on-going. I should really get started with my Eng script too even though i really suck at memorizing things. To earn that extra $1.50, u just have to be really hard working i guess.

Dad asked me to help him write a marketing plan. I'm as lost as him too! What marketing plan? DId i learn that? *smile sheepishly* Isit the 4Ps? or 8Ps? SWOT analysis? PEST analysis? Target market? Oh man, i really need to refer my old notes. I hope i didn't make a mistake in choosing Marketing as my specialization. *laugh* Guess i will help him tmr... it's almost 4am now and the Zzz monster is attacking. *oink-oink*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home