Saturday, July 02, 2005

Supper

Supper... AGAIN

oh boy, i think i'm gona gain so much weight... lolz. Been eating supper pretty often after work lately. Just went to Bencoolen to have my Tandoori Special with Alan. This Tandoori Special is actually kebab wrap with chicken, cheese and egg!! SINFUL!!! We've tok so much about makan makan and makan the whole nite too! Arrgghhh... u're trying to make me FAT!! hahahz.

*TB21 gona have a DINNER gathering on the 5th July! Dinner will be at 8pm at NYDC or Cafe Cartel! Please vote or give any other suggestion! Those who wana come down early or finish work earlier, can meet me at a convenient time and place. Leave a Tag or sms me personally. MISSES!!!!*

More MAKAN session again!! Geez!!

Oh ya, YAN MEI also suggested to go COCA Restaurant for buffet lunch!!

I want to try the CHOC FONDUE!

This entry is all about FOOD!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home