Thursday, July 07, 2005

Time

Managing time

It's been almost one week in school and i already can feel that time is running out. As i flipped through my planner, everyday seems to be packed with something. If it's left blank, it'll definitely be filled with projects and self-study. Not forgetting time with friends, socialize, work or activities in sch. Oh boy!! I'm really busy!! Will i be able to pull through this semester?! YES I CAN and I WILL!

Had my chinese commentary assessment today, sounded a bit too gan chiong. Stumbled a little here and there... i thought i've prepared well, *sigh* i guess when u're actually doing it, it's a total different story. Lynn said she will want to hear me one more time, and she wants me to go through one more training with Julianna so i can update on those little little animals that is not in the script. She wants me to sound more enthu! I already did! Probably must be like "WoW, look at that! or *whisper* shhh... look at that" That kind of mysterious effect as and wen needed. It's been a long time ever since i last did the commentary during my training. Gime some credit lah...=P Will definitely improve overtime mah... *wink*

Anyway, i have my 2 chinese trams confirmed aredi... so i guess it's consider pass ba. Will have to train up my liveliness in my commentary now i guess. Can i do it? The ans is obvious, of cos I CAN DO IT. Anybody wana sit on my tram? Save up $450 to book the tram bah. hahhaahz

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home