Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sandals..Slippers

Sandals... Slippers... Gals....

Finally got my HAVAIANAS today! Jo owe it to me since my last 21st bday till now.... and still say it's gona be this year bday pressie as well..... *pout lips* I agreed to that for the fact that he got his "wifey" to take care of from now. Most importantly, i got to sit in his "wifey" pretty often too... so... okie lah.. 2 bday pressies combined as one. =P

After getting my havaianas from Hereen, we went to Bible Study! Haven't been to one for a veryyyyy lonnnggggg time. It's great to be back! Though i still feel jittery when i stepped into the house. But very soon, im able to gel with the group. God must be helping me along the way. =) Hopefully i can change my work next thur so i can attend BS again!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next on my list!! Birkenstock!! I like this particular design thou... this colour too.. or those with prints also nice. Hmmz.. my bday in December.. so everyone can start saving now... hahaz..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me, Val, Dolin and Lyly rushed to the library after lecture. I guess none of us are so hardworking during our poly days. Go library to study for exams maybe... research for projects are all done through the internet... Doubt any of us get any book for reference. But.. it's a total different story in RMIT. Afterall, we are studying for a degree, higher level of requirements. No more easy work from the net or copy from the sentences. Only originality and prove of self-understanding will get u good grades. Oh ya, not forgetting GOOD REFERENCING from more than 3 books. Therefore, all of us went to borrow a maximum of 6 books. We cleared the cupboards i guess, pple behind us have to reserve the books... First time seeing all the people so hard working, starting to get worried aredi. *wipe sweat*

TIME MANAGEMENT!! It's like so so so so important now. Have to plan and EXECUTE my plans!! no class this coming friday... gona stay at home and start on my essay. Tmr got work.. and my chinese tram assessment, hope everything will go on smoothly bah..

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home