Friday, July 22, 2005

Waking Up is hard to do...

Waking up is hard to do....

Waking up is a struggle for me whenever i have to be in sch early. i'll set my alarm clock 2 hrs before the MUST WAKE UP TIME so i will not be late... or "very late" =P I must admit i'm really a pig when it comes to slpg...but i've seen worst!! *self-console* VaL just called me! chcking whether am i gona be LATE! *grinz* i'm a very "tu" person.... i'll limit my lateness to 10mins k?? =P

Did my maiden tram last night... it went pretty well except for a few blunders along the way. Was rewarded with "claps" nevertheless. *smile* It spur my determination to give better commentary for my next tram!

better get dressed to meet VaL in school sooN! 10 MINS grace time!!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home