Monday, July 18, 2005

It's only 2 weeks

2 Weeks

I can forsee my schedule for this semester, and i only have one word for it. "BUSY" VaL said i don't lead a normal life, with school, work and social activities... it's amazing i still can cope with it for the time being. Am i starting to complain now? Nope... i like it actually. It's true that i've many deadlines to meet, many projects to crack my head with, but i seems to be enjoying every part of it! Eventhough i'm drained out after work everyday or after any project meeting. But i can see how fruitful my life is.

Get to relax and chill out with friends after work or sometimes when im not working, i'll read up for my assignments. Bible study every week helps in my spiritual growth all the time. I totally love what i'm doing now and glad to have a bunch of great project mates this semester. I'm actually looking forward to the discussions, engaging myself in interesting conversation with VaL, seeing our ideas evolve into a report. Oh.. not forgetting the bitching sessions in between serious work. All work and no play is mundane don't u agree? heee...

I've passed my Chinese commentary assessment! I feel more comfortable everytime i get on the tram, hope i'll get to do this often enough. To be at different job scope, trying out different things.

Let's see, many events happened for the past week. Fiona's bday, TB21 gathering, My Graduation, Dolin's bday @ Harbin, many supper sessions... in 2 weeks!! My schedule is all filled up with things to do! This is what school life should be, to me at least. I dun wish to regret for not trying or doin things that i should have done. Alrt.. i shall leave the pictures to tell the story... need to get back to my assignments!! *MISSES*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Big Day!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally graduated with Diploma in Business Studies (Tourism & Leisure Management)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dinner @ Fish & Co after Graduation!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Beautiful IcY Sculpture!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Big mouth Contest... i admit defeat... hahahahz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eh.. where u girls sneaking up to??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Potential to model for car next time! hahaz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last shot!!! Took out our only warm clothes to take photo!! it's Freezing!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home