Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Misses!!!

Dearly Missed!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haven't been bowling for ages!!! Once i entered the bowling alley, i can feel the tense atmosphere, the mind game each competitor played, the friendship created among fellow bowlers.. it's all so familiar to me. Friends from overseas actuali called me and said they are in town! Or else i will never know "Super Classic Championship" is going on now. Goshh... kinda miss playing competatively... carrying many balls, testing the lanes, switching lanes, chcking out the position on the board, shivering under the blasting cold air from the air-con, but perspire when u're into the 2nd game. *grinz*

Anyway, some friends i've made during my bowling days....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mustaffa Yassin from Selengor, Malaysia!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Roger Ni from SINGAPORE!! hahaz

There are more... but they are bowling different squards, different timing, so didnt manage to catch them, and i need to go for my Bible Study ler... Prolly will go down for their finals! I.E. if i have the time...=P

Received a call from Mr. President aka Adrian of the RMIT student council... curious what's the call is about? *drum-roll* Taa-daaa...

Adrian:"Priscilla, i'm calling to inform you that u've been selected to be in the RMIT student council and you will be in the department of Events."

(More information being passed down through the conversation....)

Rightz!! I'm in!! I thought i will never receive any call from them for the fact that i told them i'm working part-time at the night safari. You know.. those council peeps will always want pple who can commit 100% of their time.. if ure working.. so sorrry but you have to say "bye-bye". Therfore, i tot i'll never get in for that mistake i've made during the interview... Sooo...When i rcv the call from Adrian, i was thrilled! =D I know i'm into deep shit now with this additional burden on my shoulders... but i'll never regret.

Now.. it just mean that i've to be more strict with myself in terms of time management. I'll never compromise anything with my studies definitely.. tt is still the top priority. (So VaL, you know u wun hv to worry abt it! *wink*) I know i'm greedy.. wana do more and do well... being a little too ambitious eh? But... i wan to push myself... to reach the highest level of Maslow Hierarchy! Self- Actualization!! lolz..

Ritez.. many things to do... so little time... i shall get going with my MR case study for tmr! *runs off*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home