Monday, August 08, 2005

Initiation DaY

Flu, sorethroat, fever and BURNT!!




Jacklyn & Me!! =)

this is how dark am i when im only under the sun for a while.... now my face and body hurts... on top of the flu, sorethroat and fever im having now... I FEEL TERRIBLE!!!!

Had my "Initiation Day" at sentosa over the weekends. It's those council bonding thingy whenever they have new council members. It was pretty fun and i get to know many more interesting peeps over there. Networking networking... it's crucial for me in the future man.. =) When's the last time i have this camp kinda thingy? I can't remember... super duper long ago i guess. Too bad i'm not in my best state to take part in the activities... was feeling sick even before the camp.. it's worst after it. *frown* ouch.... can't frown too much.. hurts man...

anyway.. show u all some pics b4 i hit the sack again... gona rest more and drink more water as the doctor always say.... =P




Telematch at the beach!!



Top: Alan & Gary Bottom: Matilda & ME!



Kenneth, Me and Gavin!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home