Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Maid



Im not sure how many of u know this... but I DUN WATCH HORROR movie!! I duno wat get into me this time round, i actuali suggested to joseph that i wana watch "The Maid"!!! So, armed with my Moon Cushion, i went to watch the movie. Yes, i actuali bought something huggable to the cinema since i can't hug anyone, i just have to hug something!!!! As usual, my face was covered with one hand, opening my fingers so that i still can catch glimpses of the movie. Another hand was huggin my cushion so tightly that i could hardly breathe.. or probably im holding my breathe cos it's so "scary" throughout the movie!! *grinz* If you were to sit beside me, u'll be amuse by how i behave while watching horror show. Jo were on my left, and Darshan were on my right... they are being nice not to scared me during the movie. =P I wished there were pillows (lots of them) surrounding me instead!!!

Still remember during one of my church camp, a few of us watched some horror movie in the hotel room... key was pulling one of the guys tee so hard... i think it stretched one-size bigger!!! hahaz.... throughout the movie, the guy kept telling her not too pull his tee so much!! Oh my.. it can be fun watching horror movie sometimes.... let ur pulse beat a little faster, holding ur breathe a little, peeking tru ur fingers a little, scream a little... hee.. all for the fun of it. =P

Geez.. hope i can slp tonitez siaz....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home