Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mon NOT blue?

Mon NOT blue?

Don't really know wat to blog about.. or hv the mood to blog recently. I'm pretty drained by school and work and other stuffs. Blogging can put on-hold for the moment bah? *grinz* I'm perpetually tired and lethargic this month... always feel that i dun have enough slp or wanted more slp!!! Life of a student, tell me about it..

Counting down to the days i'm gona shift to my new house... new arrangement to my new room, new bed-frame, new curtains, new study-table.... anybody wana contribute little gifts? i dun mind monetary ones. *giggles* My dad got like 13 free gifts from OCBC for taking up their home loan.... i'm trying to ask my dad put the new 21-inch TV in my room.. *wink*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Khoon Li dearest gona leave for UK this thursday.. we met up last wed b4 he flies off. He'll only be back one yr later... *dude! dun miss me too much, there's always this thing call the email yeah! heee. Update me on ur life alrtz, i'll do likewise too... but i guess, u can always chck out my blog for more recent ones... juicy story will leave it to emails onli k! hee*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice place at holland V.... some of u have been there i believe... ;P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Half-way through my 1st term in RMIT, met interesting new frds - nasty ones, sweet ones, crappy ones, those I buay tahan one, cute ones, ugly ones, funny ones, pretty ones, funky ones, boastful ones, ego ones.... Do i enjoy my sch life? No Doubts about it!! This week gona be another hectic week.... nothing really sch related actuali... *evil laugh* As people will always give excuses for themselves, i'm just like the rest... "i'm only taking a break from those projects... just one week.. one week will do..."


--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home