Thursday, September 15, 2005

All smiles

All smiles after a hard day of work

I was up since 0645 this morning and work through the day till about 10pm just now. 15 hrs straight talking and standing.... seriously no joke sia... *bushed out* My day ended off pretty well with the chinese gourmet tram. =)

Lynn called me the other day if im free to do chi tram, wanted to push away but when i heard it's a gourmet tram, my eyes BLINK! To me, it's interesting and since i never do before, why not? Thou i only get $5 extra but it's just for the fun of it. The guests are from China STB and they are here for a FAM trip. Those tourism students should noe wat's a FAM trip. =D Anyhow, i was kinda stress in the beginning cos it's the 1st time im doin it, and i need to walk with them to the leopards trail! Gosh.. wen lynn told me that i was like.... "I DUNO anything about it lah." When i heard there will be a ranger taking them instead of me, i was abit relieve.... but i still must translate lor.... luckily it wasn't that bad afterall... So i mingle with them, PR a little, give them my best commentary.... and the end-result was good! I received compliments saying that i speak fluently, and somehow sounds like a taiwanese! hahaz... the best compliment?? One of the guest was here the 8th time and this is the 1st time he enjoyed his ride so much and even took a picture with me!

Some of u might think, "wat's the great deal about it?" Well, to me personally it's an achievement. Who dun like to get compliments? Who dun like to be acknowledge? It's a moral booster for me! Not to forget, it's impt to mingle with those F&B stuff... so nx time if do gourmet... maybe hv a chance to grab some bite... lolz... it smells realli nice lah!! *grinz*

It's my 2nd day working for the BASF kid's lab... it's kinda draining me out a little.....
Note to my project mates:

"Thank you gals for doing my part for the OE. I'm sorry that i'm not able to make it for any project discussion due to my commitment at work. Really appreciate ur understanding. If there is anyway i can help, i will do it even if it takes my slp away. VaL, leave the MR to me, i'll take care of it k babe! I know today's project submission is screwed up, but dun let this dampen our spirits! Keep on fighting till we finish our semester in NOVEMBER!! GANBATTE!*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home