Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dental chck-up

Dental Check-up

Same as Val, the Wisdom tooth decided to pay me a vist and play some pranks on my gums. Gums swollen, can't eat properly, can't have big movements wen talking or laughing... *grumble*

A new dental clinic opened at the plaza opp my house and they have free consultation. Made an appointment and went for my dental check up today. So guess how much will be the extraction? Freaking $600!!!! *eyes wide open* Gosh!! The doctor say can pay by medisave, but still!! haiz...so i asked what if i dun do the operation. He said each time the swell will be worsen. Bacteria will grow, gums will decay... yewww.. the thoughts of it brings chill down my spine...

Called my dad and told him the sky high price of extraction.... he said he will arrange for me to see a church friend who is a dentist. Get a 2nd opinion i guess... a female dentist too! maybe she'll be more gentle if she perform the operation instead. *pray*

If i were to do the operation, i can't talk much for 2 to 3 days cos the doc say i may just worsen the wound. More pain will be inflicted if i've too much movement at my jaw. *frown* Why must we have wisdom tooth if it cause so much trouble... *grumble grumble*


For now, i'm gona eat my Famous Amos -- Double-Choc & Pecan Cookie... Can't be bothered with the pain i'm goin tru....

________________________________________________________

Ipod NaNo.. It's a Beauty!!




Check out this cool gadget!!!



This is so much better den the Shuffle!! They have a coloured screen.. small and sleak!! U guys can start saving it for my bday end of the year!!! *grinz* It's $438 for 4Gb... *nudge nudge* Check it out at www.apple.com.sg

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home