Saturday, September 10, 2005

Am i CUTE!!??

Simply ADORABLE!!!

I was packing my house today...[I'm shifting soon peeps!! just in case some of u still duno]... guess what i discover??? THIS!!!!





Ray say my face like photocopy.. cos I didn't change much!!! *laugh* I believe i took this when i was Primary 1 or 2 .. cos i was wearing my M'sia Primary sch uniform.... oh man.. those chubby cheeks! Still have them now thou... lolz...

Discovered many other things too! Do you remember those idol photo cards we used to collect? U put in 20 cent coin and you turned the knob, it will dispense one photo card. You are lucky if you get those shiny ones... *grinz* i got like a stack of them!! I wonder how much i spent on those nonsense.. hhahaz

I still have those cute erasers... beautiful letter paper with nice fragrant...lots of stickers... stamps... cute note-books... As my dad saw me packing, he said... "now i know where your money goes to" *opppz* =P

Still have quite a bit to pack... only manage to clear my storeroom and living room. Dug out my soft-toys, many letters from frds when internet isn't that common yet.. it juz brought back memories... *think back* Did i say i found money too!! RM$100!! *giggles* I realised some ang baos are not opened yet and i think it's been there for more den 5 yrs aredi.... hahaz.. Well, i still have my room to pack.. so i guess there will be more treasures to be discovered!!

________________________________________________________

Didn't have a great day last nite even thou it suppose to be fun.... Enjoyed my time with tammy, tiang and rose nevertheless. =) Here are some pictures!




--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home