Sunday, September 25, 2005

Jam... wat's new?

Back in Msia

Juz got back from NY club with my frds. Never have i tried clubg in JB before.... but i can conclude one thing. It's nothing compare to those in spore. Maybe im just used to the clubg scene over at SG bah.... it's a saturday nite and it wasn't that crowded. There're space to dance and make big movements. It's just different, i didnt enjoy it. Went over to the pub nx door and chill with my frds instead. Open up wine and 2 of us finished it. Feel abit tipsy after tt in fact, but still manage to drive for supper. It's 5am and im still up... oh well, need to relieve some stress from those project work. Some peeps juz can pissed me off all the time. Got so irritated that my frds have to hear me whine and whine. SOrry dudes!!! Thanks for listening to me! I just need to vent my anger.

Yang signed on to the air-force, and will be flying off to aussie nx week for 9 mths. Gona miss him! Got closer to him and the rest earlier this year. Have been hanging out with them everytime i return to msia. =) Makes my JB trip worthwhile!

Gotta wake up early for breakie later this morning.. in 4 hrs time?? *frown* Bo bian, onli wen im back, den my grandparents will have the cheuffer to drive them ard to places far far away. My grand-dad can only drive short distance now due to his health problem... so he always anticipate my return... or else he's not able to eat his fav dim sum.. =)

*yawnz* shall slp now... nitez peeps *huggies*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home