Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Thoughts

Thoughts

Had my last class yesterday, it marks the end of the sch term...hmmm...not quite... cos i still hv exams to clear. *frown* One more project to go, 4 more papers to clear = 1 semester done.

So many things happened within this short period of time (when sch starts till nearing the end of semester) and i realised tt i'm constantly occupied with things. My organizer is filled with "things to be done" almost every other day ever since i got back from states. It started of with the Enrolment, Orientation, working @ safari, start of the new sch term, meeting up with my fellows poly frds, meeting up with sec sch frds, frd's bday, visit my grandparents in msia, fulfilling some "social responsibility", Poly graduation, Bible study, TB21 gathering, dinner with my dear ones, movies, project, view house, shopping, wakeboarding, bitching session at yanmei's house, sentosa, bash, clubg, meeting frds who came back from overseas, camp, chilling out at bar, island quest, facial, dental, BASF kid's lab, Snow wolf lake, frisbee, Nokia startlight cinema, cut hair, shift house.

*phew* quite a list!! some are repeated and all these in the span of 4 mths! I was told that i'm too busy, so much so that friends gave up asking me wen i'm free. (Pen ur names down and tell me wen u're free instead, i'll arrange it with my secretary. *grinz*)

Met many new frds, did many fun things...left sad memories behind, pick up many good ones. Some asked how i did the wonders i did by recovering from it so quickly. What i can say is, i've never forget, it is always in the back of my mind. Just that i chose to walk forward and never turn back for i know the past had become Black and white but the future is full of colours, waiting for me to explore. Most importantly, i know that God is always there, picking me up wen i fall, carrying me when i'm weary. I prayed when i'm feeling hurt, asking Him to take away my pain. True enough, the pain is diminishing day by day. With His blessings, happiness is added to my life.

*To Val, Key... I'm praying for u girls everyday, praying that ur sorrow will be taken away and replace with happiness. This is the least i can do thou i wish i could do much more.


Share with u guys a story i love most.... a story which encourages me everytime... i hope it will do wonders to u too!


--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home