Friday, October 14, 2005

Not again..

"Hunky" Air-Con Repair man

It's the 4th time those "mature & Hunky" air-con repair men came to my house and fix the air con.... They came on mon... couldn't find where the problem is.. they came on tue... "thought" they found and fixed the prob but "apparently NOT" cos same thing happened the very night (air-con turned into FAN-con). They came again on Wednesday to see what's the prob AGAIN and FINALLY found that the problem lies with the air-con in my room.... GRRrrrrrrr... for the mon and tue i've been staying at home.. it's been wasted!!! Alrtz... not totally cos i was packing my room.. BUT i could have studied!!! I can't freaking study at home with those "hunks" walking around my house with their sweaty t-shirts... tt's OHHhh.. soooo NOTTTttt gona motivate me to study. *frown*

THey are here ONCE AGAIN, knocking, fixing, painting, creating all sorts of noise pollution in my house now... arrgghh.... they beta get it done soon and HOPEFULLy no more prob so i can have a peace of mind and wun get stuck at home again. =(

I'm definitely gona stop my social activities till my exams finish.. cos i failed my OE pair assignment... *upset* Was confident tt i will not fail... same situation i had during my O Level... thought i would get at least a B3 for my english.... but... oh well.... it just means that im gona mug even harder for my exams.... I'm really praying hard that whoever marks the OE group project will be more lenient with us and let us pass....

(Hunky man... pls do ur job quickly so i can go out and study... ur sweaty tees that stick to ur "nice bods" doesn't appeal to me....)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home