Monday, October 17, 2005

CLueleSs

CLueLesS...MayBe Planned?

Was reading a Book recently and it's such a disappointment. There're sudden changes, blank pages in the middle... leave me clueless and super irritated! Now, that Book is being chuck to the TOP SHELF so i can make space for the incoming Books.

VaL said i like reading Books that contain egoism. I guess unconsciously, my hand just make its way to the same range of Books. Maybe i need some guidance so i can reach for other better reads. *grinz*

Recently, i encounter one Book which is quite a good read so far. Im only at the first few chapters, don't really like to jump to the ending. So i will slowly read it and see what the ending will be.

I better dun spent so much time reading on those books first, my Textbooks are more important to me now. Those books can be read after my exams, im sure the story will be more interesting!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home