Saturday, October 29, 2005

Chrysanthemumish saturday

Sweet Chrysanthemumish saturday...

The phone rang 4 times.. was away but u manage to get me anyhow...

The next thing i know, i saw u standing nx to ur car... waiting...

*shocked* went downstairs and found u standing by the pillar... waiting...

U said the weather was not too good these few days... and u pass me 2 bottles of Chrysanthemum "liang cha" that u bought from those Chinese medicine shop.

Sweet gestures from u always come as "surprises"... Never know when, or where...

I'm not sure if i should let u continue doing what u're doing... or stop u.... cos

The only thing im afraid of... is myself...

Afraid of hurting u... (that's why i say dun do all this)

Don't want u to wait... cos waiting is painful... i noe it very well... cos i've been through it...


But at the very back of my mind.... the selfish me long for ur sweet gesture... *sigh* I'm not sure what to do too....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home