Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Pweetie VaL

My Pweetie Val



reminiscing the last day of our mugging at mac... it's been fun, fulfilling, "fruitful" time spent!! There're more to just these few pictures lah.. but Miss Valerie here still holding on to them... it shows our weight gaining process.. hahaz.. can see our face getting rounder and rounder... shall leave it to val to show it to u if she's willing. *grinz*

This cheena girl, been asking me to listen to 93.3FM.... i just downloaded a whole list of songs from baidu lah!! those songs just keep ringing in my head.. esp the "chicken little" song... lulalulalula lei..... muahhhhaha.... geez... shall start reading my books tt i intend to read bah...
 Posted by Picasa

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home