Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Surprises!!

Surprises!!

came home.. saw a few letters on my bed.. one of them.. was from u... didnt expect.. came as a total surprise... when i saw the hand-writing.. i knew it was from u... cos it's the same as the little notes u put in the cookies.. =) I was really touched...

when my phone rang this afternoon n u said if i wan any surprises... i din think tt u will use the same trick... but u did... u asked me to come to the door.. n u were there... in ur green uniform.. looking tired... but u still took the trouble to come all the way.. bring me my fav cookies...with notez telling me to "take care n enjoy my week & holiday", "Slowly.. take my time.. cos nobody is gona snatch those cookies from me.. *grinz* " and "Please don't eat too much" hehehe

nobody been so nice to me before... some thing.. are more than words... i hope u can feel my heartfelt thanks... for letting me... be who i am... and i thank God for letting me know u too! ;)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home