Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Just another entry

Cosy Room

Blogging at the comforts of my own room finali... i duno what my dad did AGAIN but this time round, the wireless connection works! *jumps for joy* now i can blog and surf with my air-con on and my lava lamp at the table side. Now what my room lack is the cupboard which i've been searching for a long time. =(

Happy moments

Glad that both my babes found their special someone in their life. Treasure ur other half yeah? Such things dun come easy and i know both of u went tru a great deal in this. Dun be too harsh on them lah... learn to accept that they are not very expressive... and learn to accept them for who they are, cos they will also have to accept u for who u are. (If they dun, dump them... hahaz) Watever happens, i'm always here! Always keep all of u in prayers, always love u for who u are! *muacks*

Holidays

It's been a very fruitful holiday. There are time for God, time to relax, time to party, time to know new frds, time for council activities, time for work, time to try out new things, time for shopping, etc. Been lacking time for Parents thou... Daddy has been complaining that i've been coming home "earlier n earlier" =P Christmas is coming!! My favourite holiday of the year. Thought of making something for the girls... hope i'm able to get those things i need to make them.. i think it'll be very nice if it's successful... pray hard i can get them yeah? =) Must go out less ler... cos i think my allowance will be spent on xmas pressie and bday pressie this month. I'm always extremely broke at this time of the year. Nevertheless, it's the joy to see my love ones around me happy!! A little sacrifice wun hurt! ;)

RMIT Student Council

Been goin back to sch pretty often for meetings for the upcoming orientation. It's gona be an over-night event this year. Finali it's an improvement from the past few years where they only had orientation for 1-day. Everybody is putting in lots of effort to make this happen, i wish for the success too! Looking at the events that is goin to happen nx year... i'm gona get real busy! Looking forward to them nevertheless!

Friends

Carol: We dun have to meet up often, but we never fail to understand each other. We are similar in different ways. Contradict it may be... that is just how "unqiue" our frdship is.

Val: Always there, always helping me when i've trouble shelving the "books" or let me know if the book is worth reading. Had lots of fun for the past 2 years with your company, enjoy the sharing we had, so dun u dare run away from me!

Key: My princess, my troublemaker, constantly make me worry about u, can't stop smiling with u around. Dun be so stubborn all the time, dun be afraid to take the 1st step. If u're lost, duno where to go, u noe i'm here...

Apologies to many whom i haven't got a chance to meet up, i've been a lousy friend, never make the effort to catch up with u guys/girls. I'll try my best... i hope it wun take another few months. =P

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home