Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Crazy Horse!!

Crazy Horse Paris Cabaret!!!



How many of u have encountered ur parents asking if you would like to go for a R(A) show. *grinz* I have! In fact, my dad asked me to go with an open mind! Wicked!! He is bringing me to "Crazy Horse Paris Cabaret"!!! (click on the link if u didnt read the newspaper or have no freaking idea wat it is)

I have cool parents i must say, love them so much and they are EVERYTHING to me. Even frds around me want a piece of them. hehehe... NO WAY! I'm NOT going to share them with any of u! =P Daddy say he's gona bring me on my bday... (i hope this is not the bday present he's goin to give me... *wonder*) Nevertheless, this show will be here till 25dec only. Not sure if they are goin to extend it.. but i'm sure it's gona be a breath-taking experience! For those who can't appreciate art and only want to see nude ladies.. go to BKK. This is ART... dun spoil their image....and Greg, this is no where near the gross show aka "tiger show" u saw in BKK too... =P Oh well, something different to look forward to for my bday this year. =)

________________________________________________________

I just wana be the Prisc i use to be... dun give me pressure, dun ask me to make decision, dun ask an answer from me.

For i dun like pressure, dun like to make such decision, dun like to give an answer cos i dun hv an answer for myself.

Do what u want to do, im not stopping u.

Say what u want to say, im at all ears.

I'm doing all i could to lessen your hurt, for at the end of the day, be it good or bad. I hope we will still be frds. No hard feelings, no grudges.

I've learnt my lesson i.e., no hopes, no heartaches... cos higher hopes only gives u greater heartaches. I welcome u to adopt my theory.

On the other hand, if u think that no hardwork = no results. Do what u deem fit. I'm sure u're old enough to decide for urself.

Prisc wants to be like for who she is and not who you want her to be. Cos if she likes u, she will like u for who u are. As easy as A B C

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home