Monday, December 12, 2005

Survivor

Survivor

I tell u, it's been a longest time since i've watched the TV. Managed to catch Survivor final episode "live" on air. I'm sick, perfect time to slack at home and do tonnes of things i've missed out. I'll survive my sickness... just need plenty of water n rest like all of u know how to say but dun really do itoright peeps? *grinz* just dun fall sick like me! Xmas is coming! Dun let the bugs spoil the wonderful festive season!!

Been doing nice pressies for my dear frds... i really like them! i hope u girls will love it too! It's been a long time since i've done something from scratch, and you girls are the reason why i went the extra mile!!! *huggies* Boys, dun see ur name on my gift list? well, that means you haven't been good this year. Santarina dun give gifts to naughty boys! *giggles*

Singlehoodness is a gift, and this is the gift i want this Christmas.
Friends is what i need this Christmas, nothing more, nothing less.
The joy of having family and friends around me beats having just one person to share this joyous occasion with. Cos i know they will stick by me tru thick and thin... till i find someone to spent the rest of my life with.
For now, this is what i want for Xmas this year. Simple and less headaches or heartaches. =P

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home