Friday, December 09, 2005

Rainy Fri morning

Rainy day

Rainy day is not a moody day... cos this morning was greeted by a few msgs from pple that care. *muacks* love ya peeps! Let the matter rest, life's too short to be bothered by trivial things. I just need a few wonderful frds, the rest are just passerby in my life..they come and go.

Oh, sorta revise my shopping list, it's in alphabetical order now. strike-offs are deleted and new things are added. *muahahhaha* like i always say, it's my personal shopping list, no one should feel obligated in anyway. *grinz*

Alrtz.. time to get ready and have some chill out session with my dear carol... didnt go sentosa as planned but luckily it rained.. hahaz..cheerios!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home