Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Counting down

Counting down...

Xmas is just round the corner.. and I haven't finish making my xmas pressie... I'm such a procrastinator... *grinz* it's been work work and work..occasionally sch meeting... chill with my best buds... lunch with frds... spent some time at home alone... enjoying the simple things in life. I like it! Carefree, stressfree, worryfree (no such words I noe =P) the bottomline is... I think I can stay like this for a long time.

Now I'm reading "Boy Meets Girl", the continuation to the book "Kissing dating goodbye". This particular part struck me, feel like noting it down here...

"First and most important thing one can do is to deepen the frdship. You don't have to worry about igniting romantic feelings immediately. Those things will work themselves out as your frdship develops. Growing in frdship involves learning through conversation who you are as individuals. It's having fun together and spending quality and quantity time together.

So when is the right time to start a relationship? Well, it is when we can match romance with wisdom. Only when guided by wisdom, we can experience the beauty of romance at the right time, and the right pace with a clear purpose and a clear head."


1) Romance says, "I want it now!" Wisdom urges patience
2) Romance says, "Let feelings decide what happens." Wisdom leads us to pursue a purposeful relationship.
3) Romance says, "Enjoy the fantasy."
Wisdom calls us to base our emotions and perceptions in reality.

I dun believe I have the wisdom or the clear purpose to start anything romantic now. I'm still doing some soul-searching... Seeking God 1st and putting everything else behind me is something I would want to do at this point of time. Putting Him at my priority, only then i will be able to see where He is leading me. I've been putting God on-hold for too long, pushing Him away too many times. I felt the peace when I let Him into my heart, soul and mind. Every time when I pray, I felt the connection, I like talking to Him! Till He tells me I'
m ready, I will wait patiently. Cos I know He has already prepared a wonderful gift for me. Till he thinks it's time for me to enjoy the greatness of his gift.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home