Thursday, December 22, 2005

22 on 22nd dec

22 on 22nd dec...

Buy 4D anyone? nice number lei.. 2222.. *grinz*

Please dun remind me that i'm old.. i know i am...the numbers just jump faster when u are in ur twenties =P well, i'm just like wine.. it only taste better with age... hahahaz

Had a great time with my ballies and their other halfs and my best bud and my friends. Now a lil hang over ler... geez..muz be the mixing of drinks lah... how to go back msia lei... *looking outta window* it's gona rain soon too... of all days.. have to rain on mua bday... *grumbles*

Anyway, wana make special mention to the peeps who were there last nite

Dad: I know u would never have a chance to read this, nevertheless... u're the cooless dad on earth!! Everybody want a piece of u.. i'm so jealous!! Thank you for loving ur naughty daughter who constantly gives u headaches and heartaches. Thank you for staying "awake" till u know i'm safely home..thank you for sending me to sch, to work.. to places i need to go.. u noe ur lazy daughter dun like public transport.. so u will drive me wherever possible. U give me the best of everything, sometimes even more den i could ask for. I LOVE YOU!!

Carol: Despite ur illness, u still made it down to celebrate my bday... thank you dearest! drink honey to sooth ur throat yeah! Oh... i love the ISLAND KISS!! *muacks*

Val&James: Babe, i LOVVVVEEEE the white boots!! u break the "Give shoe, chase away frd" Myth!! cos the more shoes/heels u give, the closer we are! AND James! thanks for making the U-turn!! hee... see u both soon on xmas eve!

Key: My princess.. i'm still waiting for my present!! *cheeky grinz* One of my wish is to see u happy... stay happy k... cos frowning princess is so not u... Love ya lots!!

Leslie,Jer,Eng: Thanks for the MAMBO tee, it's lovely! All the ballies and their partners must all go out together! I'm sure we'll be the NOISIEST! Key, u go plan k!! =)

Joseph: Bro! still remember my 16th bday at my old house? hee.. time flies huh... i've known u for almost a decade! I wish u happiness and continue to seek God alrt! =) Be good and work hard in ur new found love! *huggies*

Kris: Thanks for coming down specially for me... meet up for lunch soon! got lots of catching up to do! =)

Damien: I be surprise if u're reading this.. nevertheless. Thank you dance partner! *grinz*

Ziyu: Girl!! I'm sorry that i can't get into MoS... the queue is freaking LONG!!! I miss u lots lah!!! Thanks for remembering my bday and u even get me something..*muacks* u're the sweetest!! call u soon!!

KKNLI: Thanks for the LONNNNNNGGGGG distance call... enjoy ur white Christmas in UK!

To the rest who send ur wishes tru sms/call/mails....THANK YOU. I'm a lil dizzy to type everyone's name down... it's an accomplishment to even type so much now.. geez..

Alrtz... need to get dress.. go back for another "FOOD" celebration in MSIA!!! muahhaha... be back on 23rd or 24th morning... love ya all!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home